If you are a parent experiencing anger problems around your kid and want to learn how to achieve calm parenting—watch this video!
The moment you are able to take control of your emotions again, you need to take responsibility for your actions. The wonderful thing about this is that you teach your child how to take responsibility for their own emotions, as well as re-creating peace and calm for yourself and your kid! Break the cycle of anger.
Here’s the plan:
- Develop a specific goal for how you want to direct your emotions that you can remind yourself whenever you are lost in anger.
- Use a simple mudra practice to interrupt the pattern of anger so you don’t get angry at your child again.
- Invite your child to remind you to come back to the power of peace within you.
- Remind your child how important it is to take responsibility for your emotions, and thank them when they get you back on track.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed with stress in your life, reach out to friends, family, and counsellers for extra help.